Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Powering Your Potential’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Grove Place, Bedford, England, MK40 3JJ. Our company registration number is 13167043 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The programmes provided by Powering Your Potential Ltd. (PYP) require the personal investment of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enrol in our programs if you are not serious about personal and professional development or don’t want to add value and enrich your life.
The educational training program provided here is not designed or intended to qualify students for employment. It is intended solely for the avocation, personal enrichment, and enjoyment of students. PYP’s products (including but not limited to training and coaching materials) are for education and/or illustration purposes only and are provided with the understanding that PYP is not engaged in rendering legal, or other professional opinions. All content presented herein have been collated and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible. This in no way reflects a guarantee of success. No results or examples mentioned by us or our students are typical or should be expected or considered promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our material, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
PYP’s mission is to provide the highest quality education and coaching programs that help people reach their full potential and achieve their personal goals. This information is for education purposes only and not to be considered as average or expected results, which will vary greatly and are based on your education level, systems, time, effort and many other factors solely within your control. We believe in education, drive and hard work. We are committed to teaching you how to reach your goals. In promoting our educational programs, we illustrate success stories. Our students are not compensated for their testimonials. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not guarantee results or offer legal advice. Your results will vary and will be based on your drive, effort, follow-through and other variables beyond our control. We believe in full transparency and a high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, and why we give you our contact information for any questions.
All of our materials are copyrighted. Any unauthorised reprint or use of our materials is prohibited. No part of our materials may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission of PYP.
You hereby acknowledge that you are purchasing educational training and/or materials only. No additional support, training, or act on our part is expressly promised or implied, except as appears in these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that no representations or statements of actual, average, projected or forecasted earnings have been made with respect to the training contemplated these terms and conditions, that the techniques and methods taught involve risks that may evolve and change over time and that your success is largely dependent upon your abilities and efforts. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the service of a competent professional should be sought. You agree to hold us and our representatives harmless from any and all liabilities, demands, claims, actions or suits that may be asserted against you by a third parties by reason of your use of any information presented in our content.
- If any provisions in these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any and all other agreements, either oral or in writing between you and us with respect to your purchase of products and services, and contain all of the covenants and agreements which pertain to such purchase. You hereby acknowledge that no representations, inducements, promises, or agreements, orally or otherwise, have been made by us, or anyone acting on behalf of us, which are not embodied herein, and that no other agreement, statement, or promise not contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be valid or binding on us, except for any other written agreement dated concurrent with or after these Terms and Conditions which supersede the terms herein.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
All implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are hereby disclaimed. We shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Our liability under the agreement and these terms and conditions is limited to the price paid by you for the products or services that are the subject of a dispute or controversy. In no event shall we be liable for any losses of profits or any other commercial damage, including but not limited to special indirect, exemplary, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. The terms “PYP,” “we,” “us,” “our,” or “ours,” as used only in this paragraph shall include our parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, licensees, successors and assigns.
You can test drive the course 100% risk free for 14 days. If you don’t feel we’ve delivered on our promise we’ll refund 100% of your money. All we ask for in return is any completed work and/or notes and ask what didn’t work for you. Remember, the deadline does exist, so if you don’t plan on starting the course right away but want to sign up, make sure it’s the right investment for you as the refund has a firm deadline. Just submit your work and notes along with what wasn’t working for you in an email to [email protected] and enter “Request for Refund” in the subject line and we’ll happily refund your money.
Your purchase is refundable within 14 (fourteen) days. The 14 day period begins on the day after the purchase and ends at 5:00PM GMT on the 14th day. Request for cancellation must be sent before the expiration of the 14-day policy.
Send your cancellation request to [email protected] and enter “Request for Refund” in the subject line. In addition, please include (1) provide a short statement explaining your reason(s) for cancelling/what wasn’t working for you and (2) include any completed worksheets or notes. Please include the following additional information in your e-mail: your full name, your phone number, your email address; and the date you purchased the course online. After your submission, our customer service team will review your cancellation request and will contact you with additional instructions on how to complete the return process.
FORMS, CHECKLISTS, TEMPLATES
All forms, checklists and templates contained herein are provided for training purposes only. PYP does not assert any warranty, express or implied, as to the legal effect and/or completeness of the forms, templates, checklists and other supporting documentation. PYP hereby disclaims any and all liability with respect to their forms.